Features & Benefits
Benefits of SSD over spin drives-
- Offers up to 3.2TB storage capacity
- Equipped with NVMe interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
- More Durable- Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards, and are more shock resistant.
- Faster- Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter- Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter- Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler- SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient- Consume less power at peak load.
|Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 3.2TB Solid State Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 3.2TB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. |
Manufacturer Part : WRPXF
Dell Part : 400-BKFC
This product is compatible with the following systems: